Passion, pride, and performance are BFGoodrich® values that have stood the test of time. As a maker of superior performance tires, we’re proud to say we’ve been passionately performance-driven since the beginning. It’s what led us to the pursuit of creating truck tires tough enough to tackle some of roughest terrain on the planet, yet still maintain excellent road manners. That’s why more champions of the grueling SCORE Baja races have won with BFGoodrich® tires and why the tire with more rock crawling victories bears the BFGoodrich® name. BFGoodrich®‘s performance prowess doesn’t stop where the pavement starts. BFGoodrich® street tires have racked up impressive accomplishments over the years — from creating the first street tire to capture the pole position at the 24 Hours of Le Mans to creating an entirely new level of street tires, the extreme performance category. So it’s no wonder why top driving schools like Ford Mustang Racing School and Skip Barber High-Performance Driving School, use BFGoodrich® tires exclusively. Whatever thrill you’re chasing, BFGoodrich® tires will make sure your vehicle’s up to the challenge. The question is: Are you driver enough?
BFGoodrich® GForce® Comp-2® A/S
BFGoodrich®‘s Best Ultra-High Performance All-Season Tire Ever.
- ACCELERATE FASTER: Best wet and dry traction vs. leading competitors.1
- BRAKE SHORTER: Stops up to 15 feet shorter on wet roads and up to 5 feet shorter on dry roads vs. leading competitors.2
- CONTROL IN ALL SEASONS: Better snow traction than leading competitors.3
BFGoodrich® All-Terrain® KO2®
BFGoodrich®‘s Toughest All-Terrain Tire Ever.
- 20% TOUGHER SIDEWALLS: Features race-proven CoreGard™ Technology to take on the toughest road hazards with confidence.4
- LONGER TREADLIFE ON AND OFF-ROAD: Extends your adventure.5
- AGGRESSIVE ALL-TERRAIN TRACTION: Exceeds RMA Severe Snow Traction Performance requirements.6
- Based on internal dry handling and internal wet and dry autocross test results using a 1995 BMW M3 lightweight and a 2011 BMW 328i vs. General® G-Max AS-03 and Yokohama® AVID ENVigor tires in size 225/45 ZR17.
- Based on internal wet and dry braking test results using a 2011 BMW 328i vs. General® G-Max AS-03, Yokohama® AVID ENVigor and Hankook® Ventus S1 Noble2 tires in size 225/45 ZR17.
- Based on third-party commissioned snow spin traction test results vs. General® G-Max AS-03, Yokohama® AVID ENVigor and Hankook® Ventus S1 Noble2 tires in size 225/45 ZR17. Snow traction performance may vary depending upon factors such as road conditions, weather, and environment, driver performance, etc. Snow Spin Traction Test (GM Spin) following ASTM F1805 (for Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard [FMVSS] No. 139 [Passenger Car]).
- Improvement depends on the size of the tire purchased. 20% improvement based on internal sidewall splitting test results derived from a simulated sidewall aggression testing machine (patent pending US20120245859A1) vs. BFGoodrich® All-Terrain T/A® KO tire in size LT265/70R17. Actual on-road results may vary.
- On-road: Based on internal wear tests vs. BFGoodrich® All-Terrain T/A® KO tire in size LT 265/70R17. Off-road: Based on commissioned third-party gravel endurance tests vs. BFGoodrich® All-Terrain T/A® KO tire in size LT 265/70R17.
- Snow test: Based on third-party snow traction tests vs. BFGoodrich® All-Terrain T/A® KO tire in size LT 265/70R17 using the ASTM F1805 Test. Mud test: Based on internal subjective mud testing vs. the BFGoodrich® All-Terrain T/A® KO tire in size LT 265/70R17.